We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team.
Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
Enhances our customers' positive service experience by detailing cars
* Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
* Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
* Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
* Complete work order documentation * Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
* Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
* Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisorQualifications:
* Previous experience in automotive detailing is preferred
* Physical duties include: standing for extended hours, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds
* Valid driver's license is required
Location/Region: Traverse City, MI (49686)