The Membership Database Manager provides timely customer service and assistance to State Association representatives, NGAUS membership and other staff as needed. The Membership Database Manager is responsible for performing national and state data entry, database quality control, regular maintenance and upgrades of netFORUM Enterprise (AMS). They are the primary point of contact (POC) for the membership database
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides membership database customer service.
- Performs routine quality control on the database.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks related to membership software.
- Maintains and performs regular upgrades on netFORUM Enterprise.*
- Troubleshoots database issues and raises issues to Abila support as needed.*
- Performs data entry of information received and ensures accurracy and completeness of reported data. *
- Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification, or advises supervisor of issues related to data.*
- Creates queries for data retrieval and provides regular membership analytics .
- Gathers necessary materials and information and assists in training personnel on association management software.*
- Reconciles and prepares reports on the accounting versus the membership software datum.*
- Provides support for National Guard Association of the United States annual conference. Duties include: calculating of delegates, state association attendee registration, verification of delegate membership and creation of seating chart for several business sessions.*
- Communicates and manages the membership programs (Early bird, rebates, allotments letters, dues collections etc..)
- Provides administrative support to the Director Membership and Marketing .
- Serves as front desk receptionist as needed.
- Participates in state visits and after-hours functions.